Silver State Shootists
1805 N. Carson St. # 59 Carson City, NV. 89701-1216President, Tahoe Bill - Bill Banning 775-586-9178 - Tahoe Bill (email@example.com)
Shoots are held on the 3rd Sunday of every month at the Carson City Gun Range.
Mandatory Shooter's Meeting at 9:30 AM prior to each shoot
Annual Dues are due on May 1st of each year.
Annual Dues and Registration Form
Directions to the Carson City Shooting Range
From Carson City:
- From Highway 395, go East on Highway 50 toward the town of Dayton.
- After the intersection at Deer Run Drive (stop lights) you will start to go up hill.
- On the right side of the highway, you will see a road sign for FLINT ROAD.
- Make a right on FLINT ROAD (toward the Carson landfill).
- On the right side of FLINT ROAD, you will see a sign for the CARSON CITY SHOOTING RANGE. Make a right onto this road and follow it all the way to the end. When you are coming down the hill, you will see the main range area and to the right of that, you will see four U-shaped berms. This is where we hold our shoots on the third Sunday of each month.
- To shoot, you MUST make the shooter's meeting at 9:30 am.
From the East of Dayton:
- · Make a left onto FLINT ROAD and follow the above directions.
The club will have 5 business meetings each year. These meetings are open to all members and the public
Business Meetings are held at the fire station located on South Stewart Street to the south of East 5th Street in Carson city. The room is located on the north side of the building.
Meetings start at 7:00 P.M.